Automating your lead follow-up
Generating new leads for your business is great, but it can also eat up most of your time. If you’re like most business owners, you’re probably so busy that you put off reaching out to your newly acquired leads until you’re desperate for new customers. This can turn into a vicious cycle of sink or swim for many businesses.
The facts on follow-up
-Sending 3 or more follow up text messages to prospects increases conversion by as much as 328% (Leads360, Crazy Egg)
-Texting a prospect after initial contact can increase conversion rates by 112.6% (leads360, Crazy Egg)
No matter what business you run, following up with your fresh leads will inevitably increase your sales. But how do you find the time while running a business?
Let’s explore how to automate this tedious process 👇
How to automate follow up
- Your potential customer find your website, loves your product or service, and fills out a form that’s connected to your Respond Flow list.
- Your new lead is sent an automated welcome text tailored to your lead’s interests.
- When your lead responds, communicate, and make the sale.
- (Optional) Set up a drip campaign to followup on unresponsive leads.
- (Optional) Use Zapier to integrate Typeform with your Respond Flow list to personalize your text message.
- (Optional) Use Zapier to integrate your form software with a QR code to collect leads in your retail store
Common objections to automating your potential leads
“Robots can’t build relationships”
No, they can’t. What they do best is automate repetitive tasks like follow-up so that you can use your energy talking to your leads, not remembering to follow-up.
“I don’t want my follow up to be robotic or feel automated”
The trick to automation is making sure that it aligns with your brand and reads how you normally communicate with customers. Since texting is already conversational, just write like you text.
You can’t afford to not automate your lead follow-up. Lead follow-up is the key to increasing sales and staying top of mind.
- Save time
- Close More Sales
- Grow your business
It’s that simple.