It’s finally here! Drip Campaigns are officially launched on Respond Flow! Now you can schedule all of your messages in advance with pre-determined wait times in between messages. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be drippin’ away in no time!
Step 1: Write your Messages
Click the Templates Sub-Tab and Create your messages.
We recommend naming each message in this format:
“Campaign Title (Message Number): Message Title”Example: “Lead Drip 1: Welcome Message”
Step 2: Click on the Campaigns Tab
Step 3: Name Your Campaign
Step 4: Choose Scheduled or On-Join
- Scheduled Drip Campaigns have a specific start date and each message will be sent at the same time to all customers in the campaign.
- On-Join Drip Campaigns have no specific dates associated with each message. Instead, customers will be on their own individual schedule depending on when they join the campaign.
Step 5: Choose your Tags
Use Tags to choose the segment of customers that should be entered into the campaign.
Step 6: Toggle Smart Campaign… Or don’t!
Smart Campaigns are drip campaigns that automatically stop sending messages when a customer responds to one of the messages.
- If you’re using Campaigns as a Sales and Marketing tool to nurture leads, you’ll likely want to enable Smart Campaigns so you can begin two-way communication when leads respond to your messages.
- If you’re using campaigns for a VIP deals club, leave the smart campaigns off, as you will likely want to continue sending them deals even if a customer responds.
Step 7: Click “Add Drip” to Add Your First Message
- Choose your wait time and template
- Repeat this step to continue adding all of your campaign messages